The legal basis we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
- Legal obligation
- Contractual obligation
- Legitimate basis
What Data is Collected?
For the Candidate, it is likely to be the majority of what is on your CV, including:
– Name, address, email, contact numbers
– Current employment details and work history
– What you are looking for in terms of future employment and demographics – Current salary and future salary expectations
– Confirmation of identity and right to work in the UK
– Other information relevant to employment finding process
For the Client, any information that will work toward ensuring only the most suitable candidates are submitted for your consideration, including:
- – Office address, staff numbers, staff structure, employee names and job titles
- – Job/person specifications
- – Details about company culture, benefit packages and any information unique to this
Why is this data collected and how is it used?
• Data is added onto our CRM secure database system in the UK (Recruit So Simple)
- Collecting this data helps Onit Recruitment understand and identify what both Candidate and Client are are looking for, enabling a more transparent and robust employment finding service.
- For Candidates, to keep you updated with suitable vacancies
- Onit Recruitment will only ever share Candidate data with clients having gained your
consent to do so. You will always know where your details are going; in the first instance that is likely to just be a name and CV with all contact details removed. Contact details will only be shared with clients in order to arrange interviews or for issuing job offer paperwork.
- For Clients, to keep you updated with suitable candidates
- Onit Recruitment will only ever share Client information with candidates in order to
aid the employment fining process.
If you decide to upload a CV and /or cover letter or apply for a position advertised on any job seeking websites your information will be kept until you ask us to remove it either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Gregor Alton on 07941 778394.
How long is your information held?
Onit Recruitment is required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a Data Controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date, however, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Passing on information to Third parties
To operate effectively as an employment finding business your information needs to be passed on to selected and trusted third parties, the third parties we may share information with are:
- Our Clients, to help candidates find employment
- Our Candidates, to help them make an informed decision about the jobs we are
working to fill
- Any third party to whom we may need to disclose personal information in order to
comply worth our legal, regulatory and statutory obligations. This may be part of a legal process or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety, property or rights of any person.
Onit Recruitment conducts due diligence with all third-party organisations to ensure your personal data is kept, to the best of their ability, secure.
Communicating with you
Onit Recruitment does not partake in mass email marketing. To Candidate’s, if Onit Recruitment has a suitable role to discuss with you, you will get a phone call or a personal email to arrange a call. To Clients, same rules apply.
Unsubscribing from future contact?
You can stop receiving any calls or emails at any time by simply contacting Gregor Alton at Onit Recruitment via email@example.com or on 07941 778394.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a
public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Onit Recruitment will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties in the UK or abroad.
If you have any questions about this policy, please call Gregor Alton on 07941 778394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .